Our investment strategy for a particular client is determined by their investment goals, needs and expectations, thus providing a tailor-made solution.
- Value Investing: Seeking relatively undervalued stocks and believing they will eventually produce strong returns.
- Fundamentals Investing: Identifying companies with strong earnings prospects.
- Growth Investing:Buying into companies that have promising emerging products or services that hold promising growth potential.
- Socially-Responsible Investing:Looking for companies that adhere to certain set of moral and/or ethical business standards.
- Technical Investing:Examining past market data to look for hallmark visual patterns in trading activity to make buy and sell decisions.
- Contrarian Investing: Making investment decisions in direct opposition to the market majority (selling when others are buying).